To vote in Texas, you must be registered.
There are several ways you can register to vote in Guadalupe County:
1. Pick up a voter registration application at either one of our Elections Office Locations and return it at least 30 days before the election date.
Applications can be picked up at either of our area offices:
- 215 S. Milam St., Seguin
- 1101 Elbel Rd., Schertz
Once your application is completed and signed you can turn it in at either one of our offices, or return it by mail to P.O. Box 1346, Seguin, Texas 78155.
2. Applications are also available by visiting the Texas Secretary of State's website and completing the online application.
Please note: the completed application must be printed, signed and mailed.
3. Call the Elections Office at (830) 303-6363 and have an application mailed to you.
- Regardless of which application option you choose, it is important to fill out the application completely and legibly.
- Your voter registration will become effective 30 days after it is received.
- If you move to another county, you must re-register in the county of your new residence.
- If you lose your certificate, you may contact the elections office at 830-303-6363 to request a new one.